Sunday, May 15, 2022

ANXIOUS


ANXIOUS? WORRIED OR CONFUSED
Matt 6:34 "take therefore no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof". KJV
 
When anxious what do you do? And how do you let go of anxieties?

From the verse above, we can establish that each day that comes has it's own trouble, tribulations and temptations. Very importantly is the fact that it also has blessings, joy and victories in it.
The verse has simply told us that we should subscribe to living one day at a time. While in today, live today, the troubles of today like other days can be solved by trusting in Christ. So why bug yourself about tomorrow when you're not done with today.

One might say, "it's easier said than done" before you allow this sink, know it that in this kingdom we don't judge things by describing it easy or difficult, for it is only when you apply natural senses, strength and power that you can measure and clasify a thing as easy and another difficult. Remember that in this kingdom we do nothing by strength all we're convinced of is that "we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us". We know that Christ has won the victory for us therefore living one day at a time becomes a doable thing. So we cannot say this conquest or that was easy or not, for we didn't win it ourselves, but Christ did for us.

How to live in today
1. Appreciate God for the day, be grateful for every new day.
2. Focus on today, on the blessings, joy, victory rather than the troubles.
3. Ask God to be in control of today.
4. Receive strength to see solutions and victories already provided.
5. Dump anxiety in the gutter!!

A sister once said after reading Matt 6:34 and gotten light from it and I quote "it really does reduce stress to the mind" hallelujah!! How beautiful to have this conviction and no longer beat yourself over what you cannot control. You too can be like her, being relieved at the beautiful instruction from God and receive deliverance.

Now pray the believers prayer if you're yet to accept Christ (Lord Jesus, I accept you today as my Lord and saviour, I ask that you come into my life, transform me, take away every working of the devil in me and make me whole again, in Jesus name, amen).

Finally, let's all pray and say
Father, I believe in you and your capacity to settle all troubled situations, I believe in the victory you've given me, I let go of worries, and allow my heart to be fully stayed and settled on you, in Jesus name, amen.

Written by
Rachael C. Aghaulor

6 comments:

  1. Wow am blessed with this ma. More strength, more Wisdom, and grace to have a continuous growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great piece you've got here my dear sister, I pray for more grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ma for the reminder, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete